Friday, June 19, 2009

Ecocomics Will be Overthinking Next Week!!

Reprinted from dailypop.files.wordpress.com
Ecocomics is proud to announce that we will be exchanging guest posts next week with the writers of OverthinkingIt. On Monday, they will be posting on Ecocomics about the Justice League and comparative advantage!

To the uninitiated, OverthinkingIt is a website that subjects popular culture to a level of scrutiny that it probably doesn't deserve. The writers have an arsenal of wonderfully funny and imaginative posts on a variety of pop culture topics. Ever wonder about the science behind Back to the Future? How about the Ghostbusters and their start-up funds? That and plenty others are available over on OTI. Some other highlights include:

The Hubbert Peak Theory of Rock, or, Why We're all Out of Good Songs
The Blockbuster Bell Curve: Are We Running Out of Good Movies Too?

We are extremely excited to have have them here as well as the opportunity to contribute on OTI next week. Stay tuned on Monday!

3 comments:

linkwheel said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess it's time I move out of my dad and mom' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

quality backlinks said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually liked that part, but hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I assume it's time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad assume xD" Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

Web Development Company said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share.
Web Design| Web Development|